1. Sorry! How long have you been waiting for me?
2. I have wrote ten emails this morning.
3. Have you saw my keys anywhere?
4. I haven’t learned Japanese very long, but I know lots of words already.
5. Have you looked outside? It have snowed for the last hour.
6. I haven’t renting any movies for a month.
1. It won’t work unless you switch it on!
2. I will call you as soon as I get home.
3. If you won’t come inside now, you miss the programme.
4. They won’t let you in if you won’t be over 18.
1. It’s really cold, but I don’t think it will snow. – Its really cold, but it isn’t likely to snow.
2. Maybe I will stay in tonight. – I am not stay in might.
3. I don’t think I will finish this today – I am not probably this today.
4. He’ll probably be hungry when he gets home. – He isn’t likely hungry.
1. I’ll tell you as soon as I know
2. I can’t borrow the car unless Dad changes his mind.
3. Please stay until the film is over.
4. Oh no! Mum will be really angry if she gets home.
5. Unless it’s really cold, we won’t have the picnic.