Hometask: Be an Inventor!Read the text and trasnlate
Grammar: Page 15, ex. 7/b, 8/b.
7. b) 1. Many people don’t know that – c. anybody can be an inventor.
2. The Wright brothers got the idea for – d. building an aeroplane from watching birds.
3. Many inventors have a lot of talent – a. but they also work very hard.
4. If you give up easily when you – b. make a mistake, you won’t be successful.
8. b) 1. The maths question was very hard, but in the end I got the answer.
2. I woke up at 8.30 this morning, so I got to school.
3. Alex stopped playing football, because it was raining and he get wet.
4. My teacher get angry, because I didn’t do my homework.