Rose for mother to read the story and translate the unknown words(կարդալ տեքստը և թարգմանել անծանոթ բառերը)
Hometask:ex.4,page 100,ex.5,7,page 101
4. 1. You must recycle glass here.
2. You mustn’t ride your bike here.
3. You mustn’t park here.
4. You must drice slow.
5. You must stop.
6. You mustn’t throw your rubish here.
5. 1. You don’t have to dust the furniture today. I did it yesterday.
2. Mark have to wear a uniform at work. He’s a doctor.
3. We’ve got plenty of time before the film starts. We don’t have to hurry.
4. Ann doesn’t have to get up early on saturday, because she doesn’t work.
5. Ken broke his leg. He have to go to the doctor’s.
6. On school nights, I have to go to bed early.
7. We are going to a resturant tonight, so Mum have to cook.
8. My room is a mess, I don’t have to tidy it.
9. Joey don’t have to water, the plants, becayse is rained yesterday.
10. Samantha have to type letters at work. She’s a secretary.
7. 1. They mustn’t go out today. They must stay in bed.
2. He must do his homework.
3. You mustn’t tell anyone. It’s a secret.
4. We don’t have to buy any eggs, We’ve got lots.
5. You don’t have to let the dog sleep in your bed.
6. You mustn’t do the washing-up.
Rose for mother to retell the story( սովորել պատմել)
Grammar /must,mustn’t,have to,don’t have to
8. A teacher is speaking to her students before a test: “You are going to have a test today. Your test papers are on your desks. You mustn’t begin until I say so. You mustn’t hurry: there is plenty of time. You don’t have to copy your friends work and you mustn’t open any of your books. You don’t have to write in pen: you can write in pencil. You don’t have to stay when you finished you can leave, but mustn’t be noisty. When you leave, you don’t have to wait for your friends outside the classroom. Wait outside the buliding. Finally, I wish you all good luck. You can begin Now!
9. It’s Sunday tomorrow, so I won’t have to get uo early.
2. You’ve got lots of time. You don’t have to hurry.
3. I broke mu tooth, so I won’t have to go to the dentist’s yesterday.
4. Let’s clean up now, so we won’t have to clean up tomorrw.
5. Lucy feels better now, so she won’t havet to take the medicine.
6. He had to shout od else she can’t hear him.
10. 1. At the weekend, I don’t have to go to bed early.
2. At school, I don’t have to hurry.
3. When I was five, I don’t had to count.
4. On weeknights, I don’t have to go to bed early.